Cat's Adventures

new and cool in my world

Saturday, December 11, 2004

Ass-piration pants

So, I've started to wear this pair of skin tight work out black pants around a lot.

They were originally purchases as "ass-piration" pants because it was my aspiration to get my ass in good enough shape to wear them out in public.

But I've recently discovered that they are sooooo comfortable that I can't live without them. I've worn them underneath work pants, a la darlene, to keep myself warm and also so it's reallllly easy to slip out of work pants and back into bed. I've worn them out under big sweaters, almost like tights. I will be wearing them around the home a lot as well.

It's so exciting to rediscover old clothes and find that your taste is pretty awesome that several months or years later, you still like the same thing.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:40 AM, Blogger C said…

    Hm.. I'm not sure that it necessarily means your taste is awesome. Perhaps more so that your taste/style is relatively consistent so what you liked and bought yesterday you still like tomorrow. Besides, this mainly holds true for the more basic parts of our wardrobes. How many things do we also have that we once thought were pretty awesome and have lingered unworn or worn very little because we don't like them anymore and that we end up spring cleaning/donating?

     
  • At 10:00 PM, Blogger Mr. Jeffrey said…

    Since I have moved to NYC, I have more or less thrown away my entire wardrobe and started over. For example, I just spent $3300 on suits and shirts and jackets today. yikes!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home