Cat's Adventures

new and cool in my world

Sunday, November 07, 2004

On the go...

Travel has been a lot of fun and I feel as though I've accomplished a lot already.

1) I am much more relaxed and well rested!

2) I have completed my theory and pool dives for my scuba diving certification...all I need now is a couple of open waters with an instructor. Yay!

3) I got to see Elvin, and though he was very busy this past week, we went on a couple of dates.

4) I don't miss email/Internet (that much)...amazing.

5) My mother and I are still on speaking terms...there were a couple of tense moments, but for the most part we are doing well. We are bonding, taking lots of pictures (ugh), and we are seeing the sights/enjoying ourselves despite me navigating everything.

6) We are off to Cambodia tomorrow, after 2 days in Thailand. We're coming back to Bangkok after for 2 days, but have decided not to go to Chiang Mai...will be in KL then Phuket instead.

7) I am still having awful dreams. Help!

I am out of batteries! Eek.

4 Comments:

  • At 5:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy travels, Cat. Have a great time in Thailand and all the other places on your itinerary. Have fun and travel safely. -Todd

     
  • At 6:23 PM, Blogger C said…

    Hi gg,

    Yay for rest and relaxation, and dates! Boo for awful dreams -- oh no!!

    Have an awesome time in Cambodia, and may the mother daughter bonding continue :)

    Miss you!

     
  • At 10:02 AM, Blogger lostpancake said…

    Have you tried taking control of your dreams? I was only able to do it once - and I decided I would fly. It was glorious.

    Maybe you can take control of your bad dreams.

     
  • At 10:56 PM, Blogger cat & elvin said…

    Well, my dream is both awful and pleasant.

    I am always divided on whether I want it to end.

    Flying is cool tho, maybe I will add that next time.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home