Cat's Adventures

new and cool in my world

Monday, January 10, 2005

My beautiful iPod is getting....OLD!

I think my beautiful iPod is started to show signs of wear and tear! The previously pristine white click wheel looks like it's got some darker scruff marks. And some of the metallic blue paint on the back (where the white clip usually makes contact) looks a bit duller than it should.

This is like the rude shock of finding a stray white hair or a fine wrinkle.

I am so mad the protective case is taking so long to come! Why does PayPal require a week to clear a transfer from my pre-approved bank account, when I can pay a credit card bill instantly from the same account??

And yet I can't resist the temptation of listening to it everyday....it makes me so happy! Have you ever seen the rather depressing short animation about the 'bliss goggles'? My iPod is like a pair of bliss goggles - when you have them on, all the noisy yucky stuff around you (people talking on the bus, traffic, other distractions) melt away, and you are surrounded by a rhythmic happy hypnotic drug.


1 Comments:

  • At 10:22 PM, Blogger Mr. Jeffrey said…

    I love my iPod too.
    It is one of those things where you don't know how you lived without it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home