Cat's Adventures

new and cool in my world

Thursday, January 13, 2005

1 Hit Wonders

I've started listening to AIM's free radio service (a poorer quality version of the radio that comes with AOL subscription).

My favorite station so far is "1 Hit Wonders" - I just heard "I love you, always, forever" by Donna Lewis. What a great song!

But I was thinking that it would be really sad to be a 1 Hit Wonder artist, and hearing your song on this station =(

You too can get free radio at:
http://ns-radio.netscape.com/radio/radioclient/radioweb/html/download.html

2 Comments:

  • At 8:04 AM, Blogger lostpancake said…

    She is soooo not a one hit wonder! She's a two-hit wonder. She also did "At the beginning" with Richard Marx.

     
  • At 6:26 PM, Blogger Mr. Jeffrey said…

    I have her album...she's a one-hit wonder

     

Post a Comment

<< Home